Features added since beta4:
- The transform and clone structures now take their list of adjustments using the exact same form as the CF::Symmetry variable. The adjustments are separated by commas instead of spaces. And like the CF::Symmetry variable you can now but CF::Cyclic and CF::Dihedral symmetry specification.
- Square tilings are eligible for the CF::cm and CF::cmm symmetry groups, with a 45° rotation.
- Square tilings that are rotated 45° are recognized and are eligible for CF::pm/pmm/pmg/pgg/p4/p4m/p4g symmetry groups.
Bugs fixed since beta4:
- piping a cfdg file into cfdg/ContextFreeCLI failing for v3 cfdg files
- min() and max() functions always return the last value in the list, not the min or max
- Does not work in Windows 8