New releases, news, and anything else important.
Moderators: MtnViewJohn, chris, mtnviewmark
- Site Admin
- Posts: 870
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 2:26 pm
- Location: Mountain View, California
New features in this release are:
- The bare bones cfdg text editor has been replaced by the Scintilla text editor component.
- The gallery uploader has been improved:
- Upload to new gallery.
- Support Creative Commons v4 licenses.
- Tags can be set at upload, with auto-completion for using existing tags.
- Support macOs Mojave dark mode.
- Unicode characters in names are normalized to a canonical form.
- The action bar at the top of the window has more capabilities.
- Command-line version can parse cfdg files and output the abstract syntax tree as JSON.
- Mac OS9 line endings are supported.
- Examples can be included/imported into version 2 or version 3 cfdg files.
- Ill-formed cfdg files should not crash Context Free.
- Typos in example cfdg files fixed.
- PNG save on retina macs fixed.
- Crash on mac when uploading to gallery fixed.
- Works with macOS Mountain Lion (but not Lion).