New releases, news, and anything else important.
Moderators: chris, MtnViewMark, MtnViewJohn
- Site Admin
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 2:26 pm
- Location: Mountain View, California
This version is mainly for improved security. The design upload feature in Context Free now uses SSL/TLS to transmit your design. This prevents your password from being sent in the clear. Also, Context Free now stores your password locally in an encrypted form.
These bugs are also fixed:
- Shape adjustments of the form x expr1 y expr2 are not evaluated correctly if expr2 is random or depends on a shape parameter and expr1 does not.
- The case values in switch statements are supposed allow for arbitrary constant expressions, but anything except an integer constant produces an error.
- Sometimes the command-line version crashes while generating animation output.
Go to the Download page
to get the latest version.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests