The web site is not fully functional yet. It contains a snapshot of the forums and the user list from last November. New user registration is disabled for now and users from last November can login but I don't think you can post anything or change wiki pages. I will work with Chris on getting a current snapshot of http://chriscoyne.com/cfdgforums and then we can transition fully to the new site.
New Features in 2.0ÃŸ
- New output formats: QuickTime movies, SVG vector graphics, and JPEG (Windows only)
- Ability to control size of border around images
- Z-axis support for controlling which shapes go on top and which go behind.
- Simple loop syntax to eliminate tedious repetition of shapes
- More predictable rendering algorithm: always renders the largest shape
- transparent backgrounds are now handled correctly
- Find/Replace work under Windows
- Mac dialog edit control bug fixed