- The parser accepts hue|, sat|, etc even though they are not valid syntax.
- In tiled rendering if a shape is larger than the tile size in height or width then some of its tile copies will not be drawn.
- If you click the Render button for a tiled cfdg then the image drawn should be scaled down a little so that the tiling can be seen on all sides.
New releases, news, and anything else important.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 875
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 2:26 pm
- Location: Mountain View, California
Known bugs and misfeatures: