Gallery Favorite self-voting

Please check here FIRST if you are having difficulties with Context Free. This forum contains answers to the most common questions users have.

Moderators: MtnViewJohn, chris, mtnviewmark

Landonpeanut

Gallery Favorite self-voting

Post by Landonpeanut »

In the gallery I have noticed that you can vote for your own designs. Is this an error or something that has not been fixed in the forum?
Just thought I'd notify everyone about it.

MtnViewJohn
Site Admin

Re: Gallery Favorite self-voting

Post by MtnViewJohn »

Really? You shouldn't be able to. I don't see the add favorite button on my designs and if I manually craft a url to vote for my own design it gets silently dropped. Are you seeing the add favorite button on your own designs?

Mr Nukealizer

Post by Mr Nukealizer »

I figured it out. if you get the capitalization of your name wrong it will let you log in but you will get the wrong options. ( Edit & Delete gone, Add favorite availible, etc.)

MtnViewJohn
Site Admin

Post by MtnViewJohn »

Thanks for the great tip. I found the bug and squashed it.

Landonpeanut

Post by Landonpeanut »

It seems to have happened again, but this time, some of my designs have the editing and deleting options, while most others have the favorite option instead.

MtnViewJohn
Site Admin

Post by MtnViewJohn »

Landonpeanut wrote:It seems to have happened again, but this time, some of my designs have the editing and deleting options, while most others have the favorite option instead.
So, does Forest Amulet have favorite option and Spiraling down a hole have edit/delete options?

Landonpeanut

Post by Landonpeanut »

Yes. Also, Hexagonal Circle Snowflake (that I tested the favorite button on) does not have an un-favorite button anymore, but it remains favorited.

MtnViewJohn
Site Admin

Post by MtnViewJohn »

So you were able to favorite Hexagonal Circle Snowflake as 'landonpeanut' even though you uploaded it as 'Landonpeanut'? Is it possible that you have a login session on some browser that predates my login fix and has you logged in as 'landonpeanut' instead of 'Landonpeanut'? You can tell by looking as the user links at the bottom of the navigation bar on the left. It should either say 'User Landonpeanut' or 'User landonpeanut'.

Landonpeanut

Post by Landonpeanut »

It says "Landonpeanut"

TimothyAquat

Gallery Favorite self voting

Post by TimothyAquat »

Is there a way to delete a folder and its contents so that you dont have to delete individual files?