3.4.1.48 does not work

If you're having trouble using Context Free or don't understand the language, ask for help here.

Moderators: MtnViewJohn, chris, mtnviewmark

DarDev

3.4.1.48 does not work

Post by DarDev »

Hi !
I just update CF but...

The 3.4.1.48 does not work on my computer (i5 desktop with Windows 10 familly 22H2)
When I start CF, the tab "welcome.cfdg" is empty with light blue background. Same with other examples.
If I move the tab and turn it into a window, it seams to work displaying code and graphic, but if I click "Render" nothing happen, just the variation letters change. If I change the size of the window, the graphic does'nt update either.
I can create a new file (in window not in tab) and type a new code, but same thing, the render does not work.

I will try with my other computer soon (i7 laptop with windows 11)

In the meantime I go back to my old 3.1 :wink:

--------------------------
I just tried on my other laptop running Windows 11 and it works, but no longer works if I turn the tab into a floating window.
Is not working with my older one running Windows 8, same blue empty background.
Seeing the size of the icons, my newest computer have a 4k display, and only HD for the others, so too big icons in the menu and render button on those screens.

I use CF with my students. I will bring some other older versions for tomorrow's class for those that won't work with the lastest...

MtnViewJohn
Site Admin

Re: 3.4.1.48 does not work

Post by MtnViewJohn »

I'm sorry about this. I will try to bring up an x86 development environment and see what's happening. The only significant bug in version 3.3 is that path operations cannot have multiple flags.

Ilayaraja

Post by Ilayaraja »

The latest version doesn't work for me as well, it would be helpful if you could please share an older version of the software I could use.

GrayLove

Post by GrayLove »

Ilayaraja wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:38 am
The latest version doesn't work for me as well, it would be helpful if you could please share an older version of the software I could use.
This problem is still there and it is a very bothering situation.