My ¢¢ (a few ideas)

Let the developers know what you think of the software and what can be done to either improve the CFDG language or the Context Free program.

Moderators: MtnViewJohn, chris, mtnviewmark

Champro

My ¢¢ (a few ideas)

Post by Champro »

So I've been playing with the program a bit, and here are a few of the things I would really like to see, forgive me if they cover some other requests. I am a graphic designer/video editor just so you know where I'm coming from. Obvioulsy vector output would be great, and I believe how it would work is covered in a prior post. Here are my other ideas, instead of just asking for a video output, how about a way to output a render pic at say every 10th loop of the render so that you could get context free to spit out 100 stills that could then be animated. There prob. is a way to do it, but I'm sure it would be tedious as of now, but if anyone has any ideas please share. The second thing I would like to see is a way for someone to create some context free action script so that everytime someone reloaded a webpage say a small shaped would grow in the corner, and because context free is random, every time the page was reloaded the shape would turn out slightly different. Let me know what you think, or if its possible.

robo git

Post by robo git »

There is SVG output: There's the vectors you want

Video? Got that too - can render to a quicktime movie.

As for an actionscript version of ContextFree, sorry - you're on your own at the moment. There's a couple of PHP versions that pre-render-and-display that I've seen, but I've not seen any ActionScript / ECMAScript / Javascript or any other variant versions.