3D Context Free?

Let the developers know what you think of the software and what can be done to either improve the CFDG language or the Context Free program.

Moderators: MtnViewJohn, chris, mtnviewmark

Music2000

3D Context Free?

Post by Music2000 »

Hi this area does have Discussion in its title so im guessing general questions like this are ok here :) Anway, does anyone know of any 3D apps that are code based or give similar output but in 3D, i have read the forum and it seems as if theres not much interest in turning Context Free into a 3D app which is why i am asking this and not requesting 3d features. I do actually agree though and i think Context Free should remain as a 2D app but it would be cool if there was a 3D version but i think that should be a seperate app if it ever gets developed, anways if anyone has any links to 3d apps you would recommend that would be great, also i know apps like Cinema 4D and Maya ect can make quite abstract stuff with alot of work but im looking for something where you can write code to generate the image if possible and also im quite interested in modular apps or simple to use apps so all suggestions are welcome, thanks :D