Site Update

Let the developers know what you think of the software and what can be done to either improve the CFDG language or the Context Free program.

Moderators: MtnViewJohn, chris, mtnviewmark

Music2000

Site Update

Post by Music2000 »

In my browser i can't see the site navigation text unless i have the mouse over it or selected as its white and the backgrounds white too so you need to change the color or something i think, also theres no longer a link to the forum on the main page, i thought it had gone untill today untill i logged in and found the option :)

robo git

Post by robo git »

Post what browser you're using and which version; John & Mark won't be able to help if they don't know where you're comming from.

You might want to double-check that you've got Javascript enabled though - I had a few odd things happen with it disabled for me. I suspect it was due to the DHTML Menu.

Music2000

Post by Music2000 »

It's with Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7 and i have java enabled the texts just white though like the background so it makes it quite hard to navigate the site. Also if a new user is using the same browser as me they might not notice theres a menu so something simple to fix, just change it to black or blue :)

MtnViewJohn
Site Admin

Post by MtnViewJohn »

It is a CSS inheritance bug in Firefox 1.0.x. I updated the site CSS to compensate. Some other CSS issues that I intend to fix at some point:
  • Left-column graphic looks bad on short pages.
  • Embedded CFDG files in forums are not displayed very well. They should be in a box with monospace type.
  • There is some issue with PNG images in phpbb under IE
Feel free to add items to this list.

raimondious

Post by raimondious »

IE doesn't support PNG transparency at all to my knowledge... Is that the problem?

MtnViewJohn
Site Admin

Post by MtnViewJohn »

A recent member pointed out the issue with PNGs under IE here.

Music2000

Post by Music2000 »

Thanks for updating this fo me, i can see the text fine now :)